I am just an average American who just happened to move to Bydgoszcz, Poland. I have been married to a guy named Jim for the last 20 years who has moved us to 5 different countries in 9 different houses. In November my husband retired from US Air Force and got a new job that brought us to here. I have been blessed with 4 kiddos between the ages of 4 and 19.
- living in a foreign country that speaks very little English and I speak no Polish,
- doing a home based education to a high school student,
- having a 19 year old son going to university in a different country,
- loving to bake and cook but having no real access to my American groceries anymore,
- loving to travel,
- trying to keep up with 2 little kids
- trying to keep up with my husband who travels because of his job
It is NEVER A DULL DAY IN POLAND, for me!